More About the Photographers
The website features our fine art images, available in several formats to meet your needs.
The blog allows us to share our adventures with you. We are part-time travelers, who love exploring places both near and far. We are full-time freelance photographers who specialize in creating dynamic and beautiful images. And we are information sponges. We’ve been photographing seriously for over 10 years, traveling on and off for longer than that, learning along the way – and basically loving every minute of it.
On the blog, you will find various topics – travel and photography being the main ones, but there will also be a sprinkling of other topics – interesting locations to photograph, old and new techniques, gear (even though it’s not about the gear), our trips, do-it-yourself projects, food, and other fun and/or interesting stuff. There will be an occasional freebie. Also, we’ll point you to articles written by other people that you may find useful and interesting as well as items we find useful. Plus some guests will be invited to contribute articles.
The blog is here to provide you with interesting and useful information, advice, instruction, and suggestions about:
- travel tips and ideas
- what you can do when you are in a specific location & the best times to be there
- where and/or how to get the best photos at any location
- making good photos with a camera or a smartphone
- recipes and interesting food facts (from our travels and from the internet)
- useful things to know
- tips and techniques
- do-it-yourself ideas
- articles/advice/links that you might like
- how to create compelling and interesting images
- things you can do with all of these photos sitting on your hard drive(s)
- methods for editing those photos to make them look great
- articles/advice/links from others in the field about techniques
If you are interested in learning a little about the people who served as our mentors, take a look at these pages
In addition, we have been publised a few times – the most notably
Texas Trourism Magazine – Big Bend Section
Calendar – Theodore Roosevelt National Park
Member of the International Freelance Photographers Organization